Friday, June 4, 2010
NEW YORK’S TOP TALENT ™ Auditions
OPEN CALL will take place on:
Sat. October 2, 2010
Between 3PM to 5PM
500 Eighth Ave. (4Th Floor Rm. 402A) in Manhattan, Bet. 35th & 36st Street
***PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE VENUE***
ITEMS TO HAVE ON HAND AND TO KNOW:
1. Have your Artist Resume
2. Have a headshot (8×10" Preferred)
3. NYTT Release Form (Click Link To Download PDF Form)
4. Bring your own instruments. (A Piano will be on site)
5. Have your music on a CD (CD Player will be on site)
***Please Do Not Perform Your Own Personal Original Music or Pieces***
6. Artist will given approximately 60 seconds to audition. (We reserve the right to adjust for more or less. Please be prepared.)
7. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied a parent or guardian. Parent or guardian Must have a valid Government issued ID and the Child's Birth Certificate.
8. We reserve the right to disqualify a contestant for any reason and remove them from the competition at any time.
We can only have one winner on 01/11/11...
1. A 13" 'Crystal Award'
2. A 1 year contract with JAV Entertainment, Inc.
3. Named "New York's Top Talent" and a chance at fame.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US AT:
1. I haven't done anything professional. What do I have to submit as far as the artist resume is concerned?
2. I've never gotten a headshot before, what do I do?
1. You can make a shell resume with just your personal information and in the Experience Section put "No Works". However, if you've has done any shows in school or performed in front of an audience, or family parties put those down. We will be happy to hear about those.
2. You don't need a professional Headshot. However we need a way to track your paperwork. If you can print out a recent picture of your face we will accept that your picture; please ensure that your face is clear and have your full name on the photo. We prefer an 8x10 photo.
Get Mass Transit Directions